- There won’t be a live call this week but we will be starting our 1 on 1 mentoring calls so if you would like to book one on one with me and we will look over your business and goals together. Think about all your questions and where you are heading/want to head so we can focus on those specifically. – BOOK HERE – Please come with your goals ready and having watched the call from yesterday.
- Tapping: If you have never done tapping yet, well my friend you are in for a treat! I LOVE tapping! Brad Yates is my go-to when I need a good video and so I wanted to get you into your first round of tapping this week! It’s a valuable way to knock out that negative self-talk as we jump into setting goals. I know from experience that we can sometimes have these big goals and then as we start implementing them it gets so much harder to actually see ourlseves doing it! The fact is you can and so jump in and do this tapping video before you start goal setting this week – WATCH HERE
- Get your oils out and make your “Purpose” blend to roll on your feet, abdomen or heart every single morning. (I will include the list of oils you will need for each month so you can add any you’re missing to your LRP this month and I have given each oil an alternative so hopefully you can still make your blend with what you have).
- I’m sure you enjoyed your yoga practices from last week! If you loved them and have your your practices in your diary then by all means continue to do them. But this week we are going to try something totally opposite! It’s time to raise your heartbeat as you raise your purpose! Whether it’s a run, aerobics class or dancing to some good music and moving your body for 20 minutes…. Just move! Jump around, skip, get high energy and work up a little sweat! Your body will love you for it.
- This week we are increasing our water intake! I know this sounds so simple but it is truly vital to us functioning at our best! Yet it’s one of the first things we forget to do in a busy day. Or if you’re like me maybe you prefer a cup of something warm like tea, coffee or a cup of Cacoa then it can be so easy to forget to actually drink water. My favourite way to keep my intake high is to drink a glass first thing in the morning, after I eat anything and after I clean up the kitchen from whatever meal I make. Of course definitely after dinner when I’m just sitting around watching TV. Usually this gives me about 6 glasses a day.
- Now it’s time to set those goals! If you haven’t yet had a chance to see what we talked about on Sunday, make sure you watch the recording HERE. If you did join us live on the call HERE is the slide-deck to reread. I know that settings goals is probably something you’ve done before, maybe you even think you are pretty good at setting goals. But I want you to think specifically about your business, about which stage you are at and where you need to focus your attention. If you’re writer – Write out all your ideas, If you are an artist – draw a picture, if you are an organiser – Do a mindmap….
Whatever your creative process is get out your pen and paper, your computer, your sketch pad and set those goals!